Chippendale Business Lawyer
Your local commercial law specialists
OpenLegal is based in Redfern and is available to service small businesses and startups in Chippendale. Our lawyers are able to help you with advice on all areas related to operating your business. This includes:
- Drafting commercial contracts
- Reviewing contracts
- Commercial property – eg. offices and retail leases
- Recovering debts
- Franchising for both franchisors and franchisees
- Employment law, from employment contracts, disputes, and general advice
- Intellectual property – eg trademarks, and patents
Our experience covers a range of industries including retail, franchising, manufacturing, construction, startups, tech, advertising & media and more.
We take a new approach to delivering legal services, making it easy to engage a professional law firm without the old school stuffiness of traditional city based lawyers. We will provide:
- Access to a team of specialist business lawyers who deal day to day with the issues facing small and medium sized Australian businesses
- Cost-effective fixed-fee engagements, giving you transparency with no hidden invoice surprises
- Quick turnarounds. Usually we can deliver work within a 3 day period, from scoping to delivery
We always aim for long term relationships with our clients, acting as your trusted advisor to support your entrepreneurial journey. While you focus on your business goal, we support you behind the scenes, with access to superior legal services to minimise risk and minify costly disputes.
If you are a small business in Chippendale and need lawyers who will understand your business, don’t hesitate to get in touch – just filling out the form on this page or call us on 1300 337 997. Book a free consult today.
Ready to get started?
So are we. Tell us about the services your business needs and we will be in touch with you shortly.
We recently engaged OpenLegal. The team were extremely friendly and energetic, took the time to understand my business, were responsive, and overall it was a very smooth speedy process. Would recommend OpenLegal to those businesses seeking cost-effective quick expert advice from a team of personable skilled lawyers.
Business One Consulting
We provide premium legal services, redesigned for small businesses & startups
OpenLegal is a commercial law firm using custom technology and a streamlined approach to provide high quality and affordable legal services.
You will get:
- Fixed Fees
- Free consultations
- Specialist business & startup lawyers
- Fast turnarounds - receive your documents within a few days