Commercial Litigation Lawyers
Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution Lawyers
Common commercial issues that result in court disputes include conflicts around compliance with contracts, employment issues (including unfair dismissal), corporate governance, debt recovery, conflicts between landlords and tenants.
Litigating commercial disputes can become complicated, requiring familiarity with the court system and lawyers (and sometimes barristers), who also have a working knowledge of business, and corporate law.
We can work with you on a wide variety of litigation matters, including:
- Breach of Contract Disputes
- Debt Recovery
- Shareholder Disputes
- Partnership Disputes
- Employee Disputes
- Franchising Disputes
- Building and Construction Disputes
- Corporate and Personal Bankruptcy & Insolvency
- Competition & Consumer Law
- Insurance Law Disputes
- Banking and Finance Litigation
- Leasing and property conflicts
- Consumer claims (and product liability)
- Personal Property Securities
- Alternative dispute resolution including arbitration, conciliation, mediation
In most cases, we will attempt to resolve the conflict far ahead of it reaching the Court system by negotiation and dispute resolution.
If you have a current or potential dispute get in touch with our litigation lawyers, and let’s discuss an approach likely to get you the most favourable outcome.
Ready to get started?
So are we. Tell us about the services your business needs and we will be in touch with you shortly.
OpenLegal have been vital to our growth. They've provided us with the ongoing legal infrastructure necessary for a business growing at our scale.
Nathan Besser, CEO
A faster, easier approach to engaging lawyers
OpenLegal is a commercial law firm using a streamlined, project-managed approach to move fast, providing high quality and affordable legal services.
- Fixed Fees
- Free consultations
- Specialist business & startup lawyers
- Fast turnarounds - receive your documents within a few days