Get an Employment Contract reviewed or drafted by our specialist lawyers
Our lawyers can prepare full-time, part-time, casual employment contracts for a fixed-fee.
Australian employment law is complex, and commonly tilts in favour to employees. Having clear, structured, and well-drafted employment contracts and policies is at the core of effective HR / employment management. Without them you face higher prospects of workplace conflicts: expensive disputes, disparagement in the media, staff morale problems, and so on.
Employment law is a specialised area of the law that requires familiarity with the legal issues that arise throughout the entire cycle of the employee relationship: including recruitment, onboarding, salaries, negotiating remuneration and superannuation, daily engagement, long service leave, redundancy, termination.
Our employment lawyers can assist with:
- Drafting employment contracts
- Reviewing employment agreements
- Advising on minimum pay rates and notice / probation periods
- Issues related to redundancy and termination of employment
- Creating or advising on workplace policies (covering areas such IT monitoring, social media use, drug use, discrimination and bullying in the workplace etc)
- Addressing issues of IP ownership in the workplace
If you would like assistance with an employment contract, or any other employment law issue, get in touch for an obligation-free quote.
Ready to get started?
So are we. Tell us about the services your business needs and we will be in touch with you shortly.
OpenLegal have been vital to our growth. They've provided us with the ongoing legal infrastructure necessary for a business growing at our scale.
Nathan Besser, CEO
A faster, easier approach to engaging lawyers
OpenLegal is a commercial law firm using a streamlined, project-managed approach to move fast, providing high quality and affordable legal services.
- Fixed Fees
- Free consultations
- Specialist business & startup lawyers
- Fast turnarounds - receive your documents within a few days