Obtaining finance is an equally stressful and exciting stage for any developing business. We are here to take the stress out of growing your business.
At OpenLegal we are particularly focussed on the needs of startups and SMEs as they develop their business, and a large part of that journey is getting enough finance to move to the next stage.
We can advise you on the range of ways you can seek finance and take you through the processes that are best for you and your business. The key difference between loans and equity is whether you maintain complete ownership but increase your debt (loans) or dilute your ownership but avoid debt (equity). Of course, there is a lot more complexity to various financing options and we are eager to assist you with the process.
Here are a few financing methods that we can assist you with:
- Loan agreements
- Convertible notes
- SAFE notes
- Revenue loans
- Capital raising (term sheets, share subscription agreements, shareholder’s agreements)
We can also help you to understand your legal obligations which arise depending on the finance options you pursue.
If you require assistance with any of the services listed below or other finance & banking concerns, please complete the form on this page for a quote or call us on 1300 337 997.
- Advice on financing options (loans, convertible notes, SAFE notes, revenue loans)
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating loan agreements
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating convertible notes, SAFE notes, term sheets, share subscription agreements etc.
- Advice on compliance with your legal obligations arising out of finance & banking
- Dispute settlement for any issues stemming from finance & banking arrangements