Small Business Lawyer Campbelltown
Business Lawyers Here For You
Are you a small business based in Campbelltown? OpenLegal’s team of specialised lawyers are experienced in dealing with legal issues related to operating a small business in Campbelltown. In order to run and grow your business smoothly, quick expert legal advice is required so that you can get on with running your business.
Regular legal issues small businesses in Campbelltown may need to address include:
- Commercial contracts – reviewing and/or drafting
- Employment contract issues
- Franchising agreements
- Selling a business
- IP licensing
We are not like a traditional law firm. A few of our points of difference include:
- We don’t bill by the hour – upfront you will know the legal spend and we stick by that
- We devote our focus towards small businesses operating in Australia, allowing our lawyers to become subject matter experts
- We use modern technology enabling our team to deliver quickly and efficiently
If you are a small business based in Campbelltown and are seeking a personable skilled team of lawyers to help support your legal needs, do not hesitate to contact us for a free consultation. Just fill out the form or call us on 1300 337 997.
Ready to get started?
So are we. Tell us about the services your business needs and we will be in touch with you shortly.
OpenLegal have been vital to our growth. They've provided us with the ongoing legal infrastructure necessary for a business growing at our scale.
Nathan Besser, CEO
A faster, easier approach to engaging lawyers
OpenLegal is a commercial law firm using custom technology and a streamlined approach to provide high quality and cost effective legal services.
You will get:
- Fixed Fees
- Free consultations
- Specialist business & startup lawyers
- Fast turnarounds - receive your documents within a few days