Business Terms & Conditions
Business Terms & Conditions prepared by our lawyers within 5 days
Our lawyers can draft or review your business’ terms and conditions. We work across a range of industries for individuals, businesses and startups.
Our service includes:
- Phone consultation with lawyer to discuss business requirements before commencing work.
- Customised Business Terms & Conditions document.
- Follow up consultation to explain the document, and clarify any questions.
- Finalise the work after a round of amendments (if required).
Having well drafted terms is essential for any business, ensuring that you and your clients / providers are in clear agreement about key business terms and transactions.
Business terms and conditions are pivotal for both service and goods based businesses. The function of terms and conditions is to clearly outline key ways the business relationship will function, and the responsibilities between parties. Doing so will protect you from liability should a dispute arise.
The content of the terms and conditions best suitable for your business depends on the way your business operates, and how your clients and providers engage with your goods or services.
Terms and conditions should cover clauses consisting of:
- Defining the nature of the goods or service you are providing
- Payment terms
- Warranties and protections
- Refunds and returns
The actual terms and conditions can come in many formats, including:
- A contract signed by your clients at the outset of work
- Attached to an invoice
- A click and accept agreement on your website
Complete the form or call us for a fixed-fee quote.
Ready to get started?
So are we. Tell us about the services your business needs and we will be in touch with you shortly.
OpenLegal have been vital to our growth. They've provided us with the ongoing legal infrastructure necessary for a business growing at our scale.
Nathan Besser, CEO
A faster, easier approach to engaging lawyers
OpenLegal is a commercial law firm using a streamlined, project-managed approach to move fast, providing high quality and affordable legal services.
- Fixed Fees
- Free consultations
- Specialist business & startup lawyers
- Fast turnarounds - receive your documents within a few days