Contracts drafted or reviewed
by our specialist lawyers
Before signing any contract, have OpenLegal’s lawyers review and explain it to you. All our legal fees are provided as a fixed-fee quote before we commence any work so you can budget with ease.
Contracts are a part of business, and are entered into daily with clients, customers, employees, contractors, and suppliers. Before entering any contract, you should always have a business lawyer review it. Our lawyers can explain various provisions, discuss ambiguities, point out clauses that are unfavourable to you, recommend edits, and suggest provisions that should be included.
Our contract review service includes:
- Phone consultation with lawyer to discuss the written review
- Written advice with a summary of issues and risks
- A round of amendments incorporating any final feedback
Our lawyers work across a range of industries for individuals, businesses and startups, and are familiar with:
- Sale of business agreements
- Shareholders agreements
- Franchise agreements
- Confidentiality agreements (NDAs)
- Joint venture and partnership agreements
- Loan agreements
- Service and consultancy agreements
- Employment agreements
- Contractor agreements
- Distribution and supply agreements
- Licence agreements
If the contract you need reviewed is not listed above, run it by us as many contracts go by different names.
Just complete the form or call us for a fixed-fee quote.
Ready to get started?
So are we. Tell us about the services your business needs and we will be in touch with you shortly.
OpenLegal have been vital to our growth. They've provided us with the ongoing legal infrastructure necessary for a business growing at our scale.
Nathan Besser, CEO
A faster, easier approach to engaging lawyers
OpenLegal is a commercial law firm using a streamlined, project-managed approach to move fast, providing high quality and affordable legal services.
- Fixed Fees
- Free consultations
- Specialist business & startup lawyers
- Fast turnarounds - receive your documents within a few days