The Australian employment law framework is complex, and navigating it can be a challenge. Legal considerations need to be made far beyond employment contracts: consideration needs to be made for workplace policies and procedures, performance and behaviour management, performance reviews, unfair dismissal claims, and dealing with both employees and independent contractors.
OpenLegal’s employment lawyers are committed to providing fast legal solutions for businesses who need their lawyers to keep up with them.
Our employment lawyers can help your business through all stages of the employment cycle, including employment contracts, ongoing HR advice, various workplace issues, termination, redundancy, enterprise agreements, unfair dismissal claims and more.
We can assist you with:
- Employment contracts
- Internship Contracts
- Influencer Contracts
- Creating employment handbooks
- Drafting workplace / staff policies
- Resolving employment disputes
- Ongoing HR consultancy services (we’re a phone call away)
- Enterprise agreements
- Unfair dismissals and anti-discrimination claims
- Contractor / labour-hire issues
- General Employment Law