Tuesday 23rd November, 10.30am – 11.30am AEDT (SYDNEY)
Can’t make it live? Replays provided to those who register.
Have you ever thought…?
- What type of entity is best to create and meet my long term goals?
- What’s better – a social enterprise, BCorp or profit-for purpose company?
- What legal documents do I need to protect my business and where do I get them? (can I just copy and paste from someone else?)
- How do I know if my online presence is protected?
- I have no idea where to find the key legislation to make my business ethical and impactful?
Then this Live Sessions with Master Mentors is for you!
We’ve made it easy for you to start building your impact business.
Have you ever been able to get a lawyer and an impact-driven business coach in the same room AND ask them everything you need to think about from a legal perspective when scaling your business?
And that is why we are putting on this Live Sessions with Master Mentors Phil and Patricia to fast-track your business success.
In this training, you will:
Learn how to set up a business in Australia from a legal perspective
Get clear on what business model suits your company’s mission
Learn what type of entity may best suit your business exit strategy
Understand the key legislations to consider as an impact-driven enterprise
Learn about service agreements, consent forms, privacy policies, disclaimers and waivers
Meet your Master Mentors
Impact Business Coach and Director of Impact Business School
A few facts:
- Coached and educated 100+ entrepreneurs
- Startup growth strategist
- Branding expert for impact-driven entrepreneurs
- Specialises in educating entrepreneurs about giving programs and strategic partnerships, impact as a unique selling proposition and developing the communications strategy to align a business’ operations and practices with its purpose, mission, vision and values
- Host of podcast Meet the Leaders: Insider Stories with Impact Business Innovators
Lawyer and Director with OpenLegal
Phil has over 14 years experience working in private practice and in-house counsel in Sydney and London, giving him expertise in employment law, IP, finance, leases, dispute resolution, property, insurance and contracts.
Prior to OpenLegal Phil worked at a large UK litigation fund from start-up to growth phase with responsibility for investing $35 million into 57 cases and portfolios.
Phil is excited about inspiring global change through social enterprise. He founded Kupendo Kids which employs women in Cape Town (South Africa) and supports various orphanages.
Don’t miss our Live Sessions with Master Mentors Phil Evangelou and Patricia Kaziro.