Legal services tailored to your startup
As a founder, you’ve made a critical decision to pursue a vision, and having your legals sorted from the outset prevents unnecessary issues emerging later on.
When your idea begins to gain investor interest, market activity, and media presence you are likely to see your entity scale up and enter an exciting and turbulent high-growth stage. At that point you’ll want to ensure that the legal arrangements underpinning and protecting your startup are adequately in place.
Our startup lawyers understand the unique culture and structure of startups and VCs, and possess familiarity with the technology space.
We tailor our offering for startups to the stage of growth your business is at.
- Business / corporate structuring
- Capital raising issues: from small angels to VC multi series’ to employee vestment to crowdfunding
- Term sheets
- Employee contracts, HR packs, contractors, internships
- Trademarking, IP issues, licensing
- Digital law – privacy, T&Cs
- Technology issues
- Migration – visas to bring international talent to Australia
We get it: launching a business is stressful. Let us deal with the legals, so that you can continue perfecting your big idea and getting it to market.
Ready to get started?
So are we. Tell us about the services your business needs and we will be in touch with you shortly.
OpenLegal have been vital to our growth. They've provided us with the ongoing legal infrastructure necessary for a business growing at our scale.
Nathan Besser, CEO
A faster, easier approach to engaging lawyers
OpenLegal is a commercial law firm using a streamlined, project-managed approach to move fast, providing high quality and affordable legal services.
- Fixed Fees
- Free consultations
- Specialist business & startup lawyers
- Fast turnarounds - receive your documents within a few days